The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Intoxicating Love

Your fragrance still lingers as I whisper Your name,
Your love is intoxicating, sweeter than worldly wine.
You leave me breathless and thirsting for more,
As the taste of Your kiss still sweet on my lips.

Oh I have tasted, and seen You are good,
Sitting in the Shadow of your delight,
Your Word, like water, refreshing my soul,
washing and cleansing and making me whole.

I find you behind and before,
as Your left hand caresses my neck,
and Your right hand embraces me
even through the dark night.

When shadows fall and try to hide,
In the Light of Your countenance,
Is where I abide.

8/3/10 Sheila R. Martin

Son 1:2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
Son 1:3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.

I am my Beloved's and His desire is toward me~♥~

1 comment: