The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Monday, December 13, 2010

Burning Hearts

Burning Hearts


My heart is burning for You  Lord,
burning, burning, burning,
I am desperate for You.

You touch me, and I want more.
I tremble before You in love,
in obsessive desperation.

You overwhelm me, overtake me,
totally consume me with Your Love.
I'm desperate, desperate, desperate.

My heart is a flame,
Ignite a fire through me Lord!
Fire, Fire, Fire.
A Fire that burns forever on the altar
of my heart.

Deep Groaning,
the River is moving,
inside me, a river of fire.
Your waves crash over me.

Oceans of Your Goodness,
waves of Your Glory,
flooding, flooding, flooding.

I surrender to Your
gentle takeover,
I surrender everything,
sweet surrender, burn, burn, burn!

I feel the heat, I feel the fire,
it's already begun,
it's time, it's time, it's time.

It's the time of the burning hearts,
Fan Your fire Lord,
You are our Obsession,
Only You, Only You, Only You!

Fire on the Altar,
Night and day,
We give You Praise!

Our hearts are burning Lord,
You set us afire!
We are burning for You,
nothing else will do.

We gotta have You!
We gotta have You!

Hear the Burning Hearts Lord,
We are crying for more Lord,
so desperate,
so hungry,
so thirsty,
Every drop leaves us longing for more!

11/11/10 Sheila R. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment