The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Friday, April 9, 2010

My Husband

My Husband

Follows hard after God
He has a heart for God
He is a man after God's own heart.
He is in love with Jesus.
He takes up his cross and follows Jesus.
He loves Jesus more than life itself,
More than himself.
His number one relationship is his relationship
with Jesus.
He is called and walking in his calling,
He is anointed and walking in the anointing.
He pursues Jesus with all his heart.
His spirit, soul, and body is the Lords.
He walks, lives and moves in the Holy Spirit,
He loves me as Christ loves the church and gave Himself for it.
My Husband,
Is the priest of his home, he knows and takes
his authority in Christ.
He is the head and not the tail,
above only and not beneath.
Everything he does prospers.
My Husband
loves me as Jesus loves me,
even now, my husband prays for me though he may not even
know me but God has placed me in his heart
to pray for me, his future bride.
My husband is God's perfect choice for me.
My husband
is looking for me and waiting for me
and when we look into each other's eyes,
we will both know in that instant that we are God's plan.
I am waiting for him, and
he is coming for me.
In Jesus' name, amen

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful Sheila, i truely hope he finds you, you deserve the best!!

    ReplyDelete