The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Friday, April 9, 2010

Dance of the Bridegroom

The Dance of the Bridegroom

The appointed time has come,
The festivities have begun.
There is the sound of joy and gladness
All throughout the land.
The Father says, “Go,
The bride has made herself ready,
She has gone through the waters and was not overtaken,
She has gone through the fire and has not been burned.”
The Spirit, and the Bride say, “Come.”
The Bridegroom steps through the heavens to claim His bride.
“Come away my Beloved, come away with me.”
As the Bride places her hand in His,
There is a fire in His eyes, His love for His Bride,
And He says,
“My beloved, my dove, my undefiled,
May I have this dance?”
Sheila R. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment