The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Friday, April 9, 2010

He has filled my cup

He has filled my cup

In my heart I cried,
Here is my cup Lord,
Please fill it up Lord.
The Lord began to fill my cup,
He poured in His love,
And my cup began to overflow.
The love He pours in, pours out.
I said, Lord my cup is full.
There is no room for more,
And He said,
As I pour my love into your cup,
You pour into the cup of others,
The love I pour into your cup is not for you alone,
As I pour my love into your cup,
And my love begins to overflow,
You give to others so I can give to you.
You can only give what you have received from me, so
As I pour My love out on you,
You must pour out the love I give to you
To others.
As I bless you, you must bless others.
Give, and you shall receive.
Do not stop the flow of my Spirit,
Do not stop the flow of my love,
As I pour out, you must pour out, so that I
Can continue to pour into you.
Jesus said, I only do that which I see my Father do.
He is your example,
He poured out His life for you,
He has given you His life,
His love,
His peace,
So my child, begin to pour out that which I have poured in,
Allow your cup to overflow to others.
In loving you are loved,
In blessing you are blessed,
As I said, it is more blessed to give than to receive.
So give my child, and you shall receive,
Good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over.
June 3, 2006
Sheila R. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment