The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Friday, July 29, 2011

Gentle Breaking

Gentle breaking
Heart aching
Remembering
How often I pushed you aside
And here I'd find you waiting
Never pushing
Never condemning
Just lovingly patiently waiting

I stumbled through the dark cold world
looking for love
but it was a love I could never find
Not in a world
Where love grows cold
and searching a waste of time

Here I am, no longer searching
For what I had all the time
You broke through to my heart
that had encased in ice
and melted my defenses

Your tender whispers
kindled a flame
that melted my heart
healing my pain.

Down came the walls
scattering the shadows
of hidden shame,
No more sorrow
or sadness will beckon me again.

Your Love broke through
restoring my soul,
redeeming lost time
and giving me hope.
No longer an orphan,
but a child with a home.

7/10/11 SRM

No comments:

Post a Comment