The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fractured

Fractured



So many pieces of me
scattered and tossed about
like tumbleweed
ripped around by the wind.




I searched for the pieces
so that I could be complete
so that my heart could mend.

I'd find a piece here or there
while another slipped through
my fingers once again.
I grasped to pull the pieces
into a pile
to sort through like pieces
of a puzzle that I just couldn't
make fit.

But a storm would rise
and the pieces I thought I'd found
were scattered again.
Here I bring the pieces
that I could find
and the pieces I could not.

I open my self to Your loving gaze
and Your refiner's fire
and give You my trust
however fragile it may be
and ask you to make straight
the maze that is me.

7/30/11 SRM

No comments:

Post a Comment