The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Not Just a Dream


It's not just a dream

In My Father's Heart are many rooms,
and in His heart is a room just for you.

I've seen how you felt like you were on the outside looking in.
I've seen your tears, when you felt you didn't belong.
I've heard your cries, on those dark and lonely nights, "Won't somebody love me."

I love you, My child.
It's not just a dream. You belong. You belong right here, in My heart.
I know everything there is to know about you. There is nothing you need to hide from Me. I love you just the way you are. You belong to Me.

Now let Me dry your tears, and take away your fears. Never do you need to feel you don't fit, that you don't belong. You belong right here...with Me. You are my dearly loved child, you fit right in.

Look around you, tell Me, do you see that little boy over there, tending his sheep. You see a rugged little boy, I see a King.

Look, there..Do you see her lying there in the dirt, everyone standing around with stones in there hands? You see a harlot, I see a Queen.

It's not just a dream, You are My beloved child. I sent My Son to gather the outcasts, the ones nobody wanted. It's not just a dream. You have always been wanted. By Me.

I love you, My child.

Your AbbaDaddy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment