The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Sunday, May 26, 2013

How Long?

How Long?

How long will you falter, how long will you wait
Building castles in the sand, while the wind blows it away
Down goes your house of cards, how long will you run
How long will you tune out my voice, must I thunder
Must I quake the earth, must I lay foundations bare
How long will you tempt Me, as if tempting fate
How dare you ask me how long you must wait!
I am asking the questions now, how long will you wait?

I will shake the heavens, I will shake the earth
All that you built will crumble around you
I will lay foundations bare, the seas will roar
the rocks will tremble,
Your towers will come crashing down
You will scurry to hide from My shaking
You will beat upon your breast in terror
For that which has been, will also be.

Your ears will burn at sound of my coming
Closer and closer, I am coming
No longer will you turn a deaf ear
No longer will you close a blind eye
You will see My brightness
You will hear My thunder
As mountains tremble and the earth quakes
Nothing you hold onto will hold up to the fire of My breath
Let go of those useless things
The idols of mortal men!

Closer and closer, I am coming
Hear that your soul may live!


~SRM

No comments:

Post a Comment