The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Inspiration from our Bridegroom King


My beautiful dove,


I will show you

where I feed my flock.



Dance with Me among the lilies,

You are the sweetest rose I know.

One glance of your eyes,

has captured my heart.



O My darling, My dove,

I've prepared a feast for you.

Come with me,

let's walk in the vineyard,

to see the vine.

Oh how I've cared for this vine,

watering it every moment.



Take My hand, my love,

we will run.



I want to hear your voice,

sing to Me,

the Song of the Beloved.



Oh My darling,

I've saved the choicest fruit for you.



You ravish My heart My love, My darling,

Oh, sing the Song of love to Me.



---



I will surround you with song, my King,

my Bridegroom King.



Draw me,

I will run after You,

I will follow You wherever You go,

into the vineyard,

into the street,

over the meadow...

Oh my Love I will run until I catch You.



4/26/10 sheila r. martin

No comments:

Post a Comment