The Bride has made herself ready

The Bride has made herself ready

His Bride is a Warrior

His Bride is a Warrior

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Come in My Love

Enter into the Presence

of the Holy One,

Come in My love,

through the Portal of Love.

The veil has been torn in two,

Hear me singing over you,

The song of my love over you.



Come in My love,

I long to spend time with you.

Hear my heart beating,

Lay your head on my chest.

I will hold you with tenderness,

I will warm you with love.

Hear my heart beating,

It beats out your name.



Oh my heart sings for you My dove,

Open the door My love,

I long to come into you.

Will you take my hand,

and dance upon the stars.

Climb the stairs into the Holy Place,

and you will see,

the beauty of my face.



I placed the stars in their place,

I have called them by name.

They shine with the brilliance of love,

For you, My dove.

The moon gives her light,

as a reflection of the Sun,

So bask in My glory,

And you will reflect the Son.



Oh my love, My holy one,

I have called you,

you are chosen,

you are Mine.

See here, the seal upon My heart,

Forever you are Mine.



Dance with me,

We will ride the skies at dawn.

Oh My dove, My darling,

How i long for you.



Ride with me,

sing with me,

Dance with me,

Fly with me, my darling, my dove...I love you.



5/5/10 sheila r. martin

No comments:

Post a Comment